The Australian Industry Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre in conjunction with our host employer, are looking to engage an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Business Trainee in Spotswood, Victoria. The successful candidate will complete a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Business.
- Supervision and Training Provided.
- TAFE Training fees covered.
- Strengthen your long-term career prospects with a nationally recognised qualification.
Please note this is an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander identified position.
Whilst undertaking this traineeship you will complete a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Business. We are interested in hearing from candidates with and without experience within this space.
A Certificate III/IV Business Administration Traineeship may involve:
- Maintenance of business resources.
- Organise workplace information.
- Utilise a knowledge management system.
- Create and use databases.
- Design and produce business documents.
- Conduct online transactions.
- Design and produce text documents.
- Purchase goods and services.
- Organise personal work priorities and development.
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships.
- Support for quality control
- Contract administration (data entry)
- Be committed to fulfil the formal training requirements and complete the Certificate III/IV in Business qualification.
- A methodical and organised approach to work.
- Be willing to learn, work safely and be a problem-solving team player.
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have the correct working visa to apply.
- You will be required to undergo pre-employment medicals including mandatory drug & alcohol testing.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre are an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
We acknowledge the importance of our employees diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of recruitment. Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee centre considers that being an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander is an occupational qualification for this position under s12 Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (VIC)
Please include a short covering letter along with a current resume.
We thank all applicants for their applications, however, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.