Join the TeamKids family in this permanent part-time opportunity – regular shifts and an opportunity to get form strong bonds.
TeamKids is an “Employer of Choice” in the growing OSHC industry. Currently we partner with 160+ primary schools to deliver remarkable Before, After and School Holiday programs to the children in our care, every day.
Our team all live by our core values – fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine, and if you’re joining our team, we know these values will resonate with you too. That’s why our culture is so highly regarded!
We have an opportunity for a passionate Educator to join our team on a permanent, part-time basis at our well regarded Program based in Footscray North
You will be able to commit to these hours on a regular, ongoing basis:
Monday to Friday, 2:45pm – 5:45pm for a total of 15 hours per week.
As a valued member of the TeamKids family, you will:
- Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of the children in our care
- Assist in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative activities that enrich the lives of the children in our care
- Cultivate a welcoming and nurturing environment
- Play and have FUN with primary school aged children
- Prepare nutritious food and maintain a clean environment
- Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of children in our care
We are looking for a confident, energetic candidate who has highly polished communication skills and is able relate to a wide range of stakeholders, from preppies, parents, or even the school principal.
You’ll also have these remarkable attributes:
- A passion for, and experience working with children and ensuring their safety, wellbeing and happiness.
- Great team player, always enthusiastic about helping the team achieve the highest quality service
- Innovative – you show initiative by presenting new ideas and solving problems as they arise.
- Love to have FUN!
Ideally you are qualified or studying towards an ACECQA recognised qualification (if you’re unsure, ask us). This includes Education related study, youth work, social studies, allied health, sports science and more.
We also have traineeships available to unqualified candidates wanting to forge a career with TeamKids!
- We offer an amazing culture of support, positivity and happiness.
- We can, and have supported the careers of our teams – we definitely promote from within – in fact, 60% of the time!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- 95% discount for your children if they attend a TeamKids program
- Retail discounts – movie tickets, health insurance, gym memberships and more
- Wellbeing initiatives, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Make friends and work with like-minded educators
- Be part of the vibrant and passionate TeamKids community who catch up socially on a regular basis!
We can’t wait to hear from you
As a result of COVID 19, it is expected that our team members will comply with the vaccination requirements for the Early Childhood Education & Care industry under the relevant State Public Health Order.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.