Ai Group Apprentice and Training Centre have a vacancy for an Apprentice Refrigeration Mechanic with our host company based in the Brunswick area. Our host company is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced industrial refrigeration companies providing support to customers throughout Australia and internationally.
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training organisation who employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations. We provide support for all apprentices and trainees by way of our mentoring program which fits in with regular visits to the workplace and TAFE.
- Variety of skills on offer including mechanical and electrical
- All training fees covered
- Mentorship throughout your apprenticeship
- All training fees paid for
- PPE provided throughout the apprenticeship
- Mentoring from experienced industry professionals
- The ability to earn money while learning a trade
- A dedicated field consultant to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- A nationally recognised qualification – Cert III Airconditioning and Refrigeration
Your duties include:
- Understand plans and specifications for installation
- Drill holes, install mounting brackets, then cut, shape, and thread piping through walls and floors
- Install compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, air filters, switches, gauges, copper lines for steam, gas, refrigerant, fuel, oil, chilled water, and compressed air
- Test, install, and fill systems for leaks using gas or fluid
- Test units and make modifications as needed
- Repair and replace faulty components of industrial and household refrigerators and air condition units
- Driver’s licence
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Positive approach to workplace safety
Must be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work in Australia
Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre are an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Please Note: We thank all candidates in advance for their applications, all applications should include a short Cover Letter with a current resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.