This role is open to all asylum seekers and refugees with full working rights. This includes candidates that have applied for a humanitarian or protection visa. Candidates whose parents or partner is a refugee are also welcome to apply.
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia and not have worked previously at ANZ as either an employee or an external contractor.
ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THIS ELIGIBILITY CAN BE CONSIDERED
As a banking consultant your role is to provide our customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting each customers’ end to end banking needs across transaction activities, needs – based conversations and educating them on digital solutions. You will be part of a collaborative team and will act as a role model to deliver the best possible customer experience. You will be passionate about delivering on our customer promises to ensure customers leave the branch as strong advocates for ANZ.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Spot and refer sales opportunities
- Actively seek opportunities to make appropriate customer referrals to accredited specialist staff.
- Achieve and seek to outperform referral targets and contribute to branch performance
- Will take personal responsibility for delivering high quality customer interactions
- Demonstrate ANZ service standards in all customer interactions.
- Work efficiently and accurately to process customer transactions as quickly as possible while gaining knowledge and understanding of customers through listening carefully and questioning to identify potential needs.
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive experience for all customers.
- Be responsible for efficiently balancing and managing cash
- Maintain quality service levels
- Ensure individual and branch compliance to ANZ policies and procedures in all actions.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to help the branch be more successful
- Maintain knowledge of products and processes.
- Evaluate own performance.
- Develop personal strategies to improve outcomes.
- Support and actively assist other team members in the work of the branch.
- Share successes and ideas within the team
- Compliance to ANZ and branch policies and procedures
- Alignment and adherence with governance policies, processes and standards and with external regulatory requirements.
- Identify risk and security issues within processes and determine remediation plans.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- MUST have excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in providing administration and operational support
- Able to manage work priorities and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Operate independently
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative. Be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Experience in managing competing deliverables
- Administration experience in a fast-paced environment
Full Time 38 Hours a week. You will be rostered to work 5 days including possible Saturday’s as deemed necessary for the bank’s operations
Werribee Plaza ANZ Branch, Shop/67A Heaths Road, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
June/ July 2022