Great role with one of our major employers that have been working with us for over 10 years.
Watch our ANZ Given the Chance program in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPn22xuX8A
This role is only open to all asylum seekers and refugees.
This includes candidates that have applied for a humanitarian or protection visa.
Candidates whose parents or partner is a refugee are also welcome to apply.
Candidates must not have worked previously at ANZ as either an employee or as an external contractor and have full working rights in Australia.
As a Banking Consultant your role is to provide our customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting each customers’ end to end banking needs across transaction activities, needs – based conversations and educating them on digital solutions. You will be part of a collaborative team and will act as a role model to deliver the best possible customer experience. You will be passionate about delivering on our customer promises to ensure customers leave the branch as strong advocates for ANZ.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Spot and refer sales opportunities
- Actively seek opportunities to make appropriate customer referrals to accredited specialist staff.
- Achieve and seek to outperform referral targets and contribute to branch performance
- Will take personal responsibility for delivering high quality customer interactions
- Demonstrate ANZ service standards in all customer interactions.
- Work efficiently and accurately to process customer transactions as quickly as possible while gaining knowledge and understanding of customers through listening carefully and questioning to identify potential needs.
- Take ownership of customer problems and issues to create a positive experience for all customers.
- Be responsible for efficiently balancing and managing cash
- Maintain quality service levels
- Ensure individual and branch compliance to ANZ policies and procedures in all actions.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to help the branch be more successful
- Maintain knowledge of products and processes.
- Evaluate own performance.
- Develop personal strategies to improve outcomes.
- Support and actively assist other team members in the work of the branch.
- Share successes and ideas within the team
- Compliance to ANZ and branch policies and procedures
- Alignment and adherence with governance policies, processes and standards and with external regulatory requirements.
- Identify risk and security issues within processes and determine remediation plans.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in providing administration and operational support
- Able to manage work priorities and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Operate independently
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative. Be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Experience in managing competing deliverables
- Administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Language other than English major bonus
It is expected that all our employees behave in way that aligns to our Purpose, Code of Conduct and Values.
Our Purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
Our Code of Conduct helps each of us to make fair, balanced and ethical decisions in our day to day work, building our reputation as a bank we can all be proud of.
Our ICARE values are the foundation of how we work at ANZ – and we must live our values every day. Our Values are supported by our ability to anticipate and manage risks to protect our people, customers, stakeholders and the community and our Code of Conduct which describes our expected standards of professional behaviour.
- Integrity – We are honest and fair
- Collaboration – Work together for the customer
- Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
- Respect – Care for all those we serve
- Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
We focus not only on the roles of today, but also on setting our people up for success to adapt to the roles of the future. Therefore, Growth Mindset, Resilience and Adaptability are important.
A Growth Mindset is key to helping us all learn, grow and adapt. Self-awareness, challenging oneself and persistence & resilience are areas we need to consider in hiring someone.
Resilience is about the individual’s capacity and capability to draw on personal and external resources to effectively adapt and respond to change or when working outside of their comfort zone.
Adaptability is about the belief in, and ability to, continually and rapidly learn, and apply this learning in new and changing contexts to achieve results.
Full Time 38 Hours per week. You will be rostered to work 5 days including possible Saturday’s as deemed necessary for the bank’s operations
12 month contract
Locations: 391 High Street, Preston VIC 3072
Start Date: ASAP
APPLY HERE: No applications will be accepted unless the following 2 steps are followed