The Maintenance Technician provides maintenance and repair services to the organisation’s asset and property portfolio under the guidance of the Facilities Manager. The role is responsible for ensuring that assets owned or controlled by the organization are effectively used, maintained and preserved.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position such as basic carpentry, painting, Repairs/handy person work
- Good people skills and be able to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- good time management and problem- solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using an online Central Maintenance Portal (maintenance register)
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
Uniting Job ID : JBR5865