Want to work in Community Services?
The new Skills for Work and Study Community Services course is tailored to meet your needs.
Why enroll in a Skills for Work and Study course?
In the course you will learn about ….
- Different jobs and roles in Community Services (disability support, home care, food services)
- Communication skills needed for working in Community Services
- Using technology at work (texts, emails, the internet)
- Managing stress in the workplace
- WHS and safe work practices
- First Aid
About the community services sector
The Health Care and Social Assistance industry is the largest employment industry in Australia. Around 9000 extra jobs are expected to be created in the next five years.
Potential employers include Moonee Valley City Council, as well as local Community Services providers.
Where? Farnham Street Neighbourhood Learning Centre, 28 Farnham St, Flemington
When? Mondays, 9:00am-3:00pm, for 20 weeks starting 12 July (Term 3)
What do I need to do? If you are interested in further study or finding a job in Community Services, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
For further details please contact Joanna Kenny on 9376 9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farnham Street Neighbourhood Learning Centre Website